Squeak Project Pages
To use Squeak project pages in your Swiki, you (the administrator) must set up your Swiki to use project forms (see Error: this should not happen). Also, you (the client) must install the Squeak plug-in.
Speeding Up Project Pages
For faster loading time for projects, install the project swiki code into your plug-in image:
After these step(s), you are ready to use the project swiki.
- Download http:/plug-in/SwikiNavigation.st
- Start the plug-in image (outside the browser)
- Halo click on the background; select the red halo; choose 'desktop menu...'; choose 'open...'; choose 'file list'
- File in SwikiNavigation.st
- Destroy both flaps (Bring up halos on them; select the red halo; choose 'destroy this flap'; choose 'yes') (If you do NOT do this, there will be duplicate flaps for some odd reason)
- Save and Quit (again, get the desktop menu to do this)