Improvements over 1.3
- Runs under Comanche 6: That means it can run in more recent Squeaks.
- Open pages: Now, you can lock a page so that it cannot be locked by others.
- Bad user management: administrators can now delete content from SpamBots easily.
- Plug-ins: this allows new functionality, like embedding pages, calendaring, voting, and embedding RSS content.
- Some page content is cached in the image, making the server faster.
- The edit text window is now the width of the window.
- There is a basic guide to the editing rules on the edit page.
- Edit and history pages carry an HTML meta tag, so search engines will not index them.
- There is slightly more use of CSS.
- Linking to an ftp site that involves an @ is not wrongly converted into a mail link.
- The password no longer gets lost when there is an edit conflict.
- The server launches an error when the server was badly shut down.
Expected Future Improvements
- Automatic correction for malformed pages upon restart
- Releasing AniAniWeb
- User accounts